Friday, March 7, 2014

Believe me when

ALL YOUR CHILDREN...

Believe me when I say this , because I have days that I want to show the problem that this " story " . Certainly not the problem of the story , but I'm trying to articulate why I feel so offended and irritated . And since I can not be rational achieve this opinion of mine , gave me nothing but remains desperate yell for education , formation and information of my child . Questions that come to mind are simple and rhetorical .And my questions have no end . I brought some answers : these people have received money from this business and do not have all wanted to know about the curriculum . In the middle there should be more money , while a host is corrupted by people . ( corrupt is not the proper term . should be a more serious term , but could not find ) . Such a body , mafia character is very dangerous , ranging from Bank of simple to employees of the Ministry of Education who have knowledge .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share